• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

LOGICUBIKS - new IPhone logic game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Logicubiks it's a new logic game, main idea wich lies in holding the cube from starting point to exit point, solving basic puzzles. The player will have many ways to reach to the goal, but only one can be useful. The game has three areas with eighteen levels each. Each era have its own puzzle, which will makes the gameplay more varied and complex.

IPhone full version:
Go to AppStore Page -

IPhone Lite-FREE version:
Go to AppStore Page -

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of iPhones. My friends iphone has failed him 2 times now ^^. Developers should start making big hit games for android so i can have something to keep me entertained on my galaxy s :D .

Is this game out for android as well? just curious .

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of iPhones. My friends iphone has failed him 2 times now ^^. Developers should start making big hit games for android so i can have something to keep me entertained on my galaxy s :D .

Is this game out for android as well? just curious .

i dont know if it is. ill google and tell you in a moment

edit

couldnt found anything for android sorry

Last edited:
Back