Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

login takes too much time, sometimes timeout, and gm rank doesn't works

Reaction score
suddenly the login takes too much times and even i am a GM, when i login i am without the red gm mark and cannot use the GM console (but in the database it is looks correct), this is especially weird because in the game i have no lag, i don't have too high CPU or memory usage, no more opened map before, this issue happens even if i am alone online.

When the pw server is restarted the login is instant, then later after minutes it became slow and i found only this error in console which maybe not even related with the issue. The hourly php script could lock the mariadb?
1708701835127 - login takes too much time, sometimes timeout, and gm rank doesn't works - RaGEZONE Forums

1708701345643 - login takes too much time, sometimes timeout, and gm rank doesn't works - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back