Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

look for people dev new skill effect and APACK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can 100% make the new mod without error and missing line...
make new effect is that in src?

make the new APACK movement...how can i do? plz give some guide with me!
thank a lot!
Test_4444_2024_01_14_19_17(6) - look for people dev new skill effect and APACK - RaGEZONE Forums Test_4444_2024_01_14_19_17(7) - look for people dev new skill effect and APACK - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the necessary tools to make helmet armor, etc., but I have a problem when removing the item from the character, the helmet continues to appear there as if it were still in the slot, can you help me with this error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the armor...but not 100% perfect fit for full polygon...but already 95% for new armor

Attachments

FFA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The process of rigging to the original skeletal mesh requires proper 3D modeling design for character movement, rigging and animation experience and there have been no new tools developed besides the use of 3ds8 and the RYL Data exporter for it. It is possible to still impliment with this but you are using 15-20 year old 3D software so its alittle more challenging to do it quickly and with a good work flow like in newer software such as blender. Even knowing what i know it takes a ton of trial and error to achieve close results. The process and work flow is very difficult but not impossible if you have the patience for it, I strongly recommend understanding 3D fundamentals and character design/modeling/rigging and animation because the biggest issue once you know that is implimenting it into RYL's engine, which actually took me the most time of all over actually creating stuff.

*Added note- As far as implementing new animations for characters, you would need the original development 3DS8 file for the original characters and their rigs, I have something close to this but my efforts to implement new animations to exisiting characters has been limited since you still need to rig the character yourself even with the bone file structure for proper clean animation, and even with that the skeleton has to be 100% rigging weight match to the vector for the animation not to break ingame. Starting with completely new characters is easy and adding and rigging new models to character is semi difficult but do-able. but reworking new animation to the existing character/mob models had no real valueble results for me and ive spent many hours trying.

-Skill Effects are written into the script files which are encrypted in the base client, They are actually pretty basic in design once you can read and write and convert new script files, and once you can do that its just manipulating textures to create whatever you want really. Now exporting new .GEM files has not been done. The only dev files I know of for this are all in Korean. All skill effects were exported from 3ds8 as well, and the later effects implemented in the original american Path of The Emporer. Its all in the source though and the code is readable for someone to disect but I only know of one dev who has achieve making a converted for his DX11 engine. I manipulate existing effect files in my character design to create the 3-Brothers boss you see below. Play around adding effects in the GCMDS file was how I figured out how this functioned. Its pretty simple, effects are bound to a set bone/dummyobject point and once you know that you can manipulate your bone names to what the original skill effect was designed for and attach that skill effect to your character in that location, like the red aura coming from each skeleton.
Client.exe Screenshot 2022.09.19 - 23.31.08.27 - look for people dev new skill effect and APACK - RaGEZONE Forums
Theboys - look for people dev new skill effect and APACK - RaGEZONE Forums
Client.exe Screenshot 2022.06.20 - 22.11.17.84 - look for people dev new skill effect and APACK - RaGEZONE Forums
Client.exe Screenshot 2022.06.19 - 21.04.46.55 - look for people dev new skill effect and APACK - RaGEZONE Forums
Client.exe Screenshot 2022.06.20 - 22.01.13.39 - look for people dev new skill effect and APACK - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back