Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a new phone.

Reaction score
Hi ragezone!

Here i am again.
and this time i'm looking for a new smartphone.

What i want/need to do on the phone is:
- Watch anime
- Browse the internet (duh)
- push email
- msn/facebook/twitter
- Music.

What am i looking for?
- A phone with a qwerty keyboard (+touch screen)
i don't like touch screen only.
- A good "normal" screen ( for watching anime, not a little screen like the blackberry curve/bold)
- Android/RIM
the price doesn't matter.

I had the HTC Desire Z in my mind, but they said that it has some problems with playing video's.

I was looking at the blackberry torch but idk if i can do everything on it that i want.
I can't find any other good phones with qwerty keyboard.

I hope someone can recommend me a good phone!
thanks in advance =D

Reaction score
I have a torch and it works out just fine. Got to be careful and not drop it though because I did it already and had to pay for a new screen face.

Is it good for watching video's in good quality?
and i heard that the keyboard isn't so good,
If the torch has everything that i need, then i'll buy it.
I had the bold 9700, but i didn't like the small screen.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've seen Bluetooth qwerty keyboards for iPhone's which runs on a separate battery so it doesn't drain ur iPhone's.

I've got an HTC myself (Wildfire, im not that rich atm..) and I must say I like it alot. Only thing that constantly irritates me is that not all apps are supported for my device and that stuff crashes quite often.

If I'd buy a new phone now, I'd buy the new (yet to come) iPhone probably.
But yeh, consider the bluetooth keyboard. It's something along the lines of this, just quickly google'd it: (This one is quite expensive but I can get a good one in the local store for around 20$..)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've seen Bluetooth qwerty keyboards for iPhone's which runs on a separate battery so it doesn't drain ur iPhone's.

I've got an HTC myself (Wildfire, im not that rich atm..) and I must say I like it alot. Only thing that constantly irritates me is that not all apps are supported for my device and that stuff crashes quite often.

If I'd buy a new phone now, I'd buy the new (yet to come) iPhone probably.
But yeh, consider the bluetooth keyboard. It's something along the lines of this, just quickly google'd it: (This one is quite expensive but I can get a good one in the local store for around 20$..)

Srry, but i don't like the iphone, But thanks ^^

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

The video has an ok quality. Not bad to say.
The keyboard actually is good. It has both touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard.
Using Facebook/MSN/Twitter, it worked like a charm.

The only "bad" thing that i have read about the blackberry torch is that it doesn't have flash so it can't play flash videos and it can't play html5 videos in browser.
I wanted to know if there is a way to watch those videos?
Its not necassery but it is useful for when i'm browsing xfire or any other site (except youtube) with videos.

Reaction score
Srry, but i don't like the iphone, But thanks ^^

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

The only "bad" thing that i have read about the blackberry torch is that it doesn't have flash so it can't play flash videos and it can't play html5 videos in browser.
I wanted to know if there is a way to watch those videos?
Its not necassery but it is useful for when i'm browsing xfire or any other site (except youtube) with videos.

Wait for the iPhone 5.

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about go to local stores. Ask for real phone demos and check those out.
With contract you can get good phone either for free or for $100-200.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you should try out the banana phone, its much cheaper.

Rajito - Looking for a new phone. - RaGEZONE Forums

:lol:

Reaction score
Alrighty, good luck on finding a new phone. I know it's hard ;].

Yes it is hard indeed.
So much choice....
10 years ago you just said to the man/lady of the shop, and she gave you a nokia.

now if you do that she will ask you: "what phone?"
me: "a good phone"
she: "we have plenty of good phones"
me: "i do alot on the internet, so i want a phone for browsing the web and social networks"
she: "DUDE ALL THESE PHONES HAVE THAT"
me: "Then i want one with a good camera"
she: "PLEASE GTFO"

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it is hard indeed.
So much choice....
10 years ago you just said to the man/lady of the shop, and she gave you a nokia.

now if you do that she will ask you: "what phone?"
me: "a good phone"
she: "we have plenty of good phones"
me: "i do alot on the internet, so i want a phone for browsing the web and social networks"
she: "DUDE ALL THESE PHONES HAVE THAT"
me: "Then i want one with a good camera"
she: "PLEASE GTFO"

LOLOLOL! You really should just go to a store and try some demo's out. I bought mine via the internet without ever seeing it irl, I'm pretty satisfied tho =].

Back