Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Old Fiesta client (skill graphics)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm looking for a old fiesta client with the OG graphics. I reinstalled Gamigo Fiesta and it feels like someone just barfed these together! I want to experience the old ice nova (giant Ducking ice pillars lol) can someone direct me to a old client so i can copy/paste the skill graphics into my client please!!

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Fiesta Online setup if that helps at all?

Version 1.01.000 @ 558.1mb.
Old Gamigo Setup - This one is Gamigo.

The other version i have is the Fiesta Full 2008 edition: 1.205 This one is OUTSPARK edition and is at 856.6mb. The links I can provide both of them. And will do so;

->
->

These are the only two oldish versions i have at the current time. I do scan the web from time to time for older versions. Please feel free to check these files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These are wonderful! Thank you!

I'm running into a issue with the Gamigo client- there are 4 files named frost nova
but the client you gave me has 3 frost nova skills

I'll continue playing around with it and lyk if i find a workaround!

I found a workaround
In the Gamigo client if it's [skillname]_CS; renaming the skills to match CS seems to work! Thank you.

Last edited:
Back