• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for someone make a Hot sig with "katy perry and zoey deschanel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
Looking for someone make a Hot sig with "katy perry and zoey deschanel"

These 2 girls are my Fav for music and movies. God and I just noticed they look like twins. I would provide images but there is ton and its best the artist picks the 2 sexy images that would fit best into a sig image and maybe a avatar also?

What I would like to see if possible is these 2 sexy girls on a sig image with a high tech look and one hell of a sexy style to it.

Not sure if its possible ;)

Here is images of the 2:

Zoey:

Katy:

1. what text do you want on it
Kane and maybe something catchy if you can think of it maybe offer option with it on and off in case its not that good hehe. I'm thinking Why one when you can have both haha :p

2. what size ? or around what size ? (NOTE: MAX SIZE = 468x125px)
Max size please

3. any specific pictures/renders ? (supply one or we will supply one for you)
Images above you chose one of each.

4. colors
dark blueish or blackish whatever fits I guess black?

5. style ? (Grunge, vector, tech, dark, light)
tech dark

PS looking for a avatar also please :)

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kane Hart - Looking for someone make a Hot sig with "katy perry and zoey deschanel" - RaGEZONE Forums

sorry the left is plain,

i honestly didnt know what to add D:

the size is just too wide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back