• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

looking for staff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Coreymills contact me over PM, and ill do some webdesigns :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know all the commands so i can help players, and i can give cps for voting :D Say me if I can be a PM :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll join, PM me.
or if you have AIM, i can message you if you tell me your AIM.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Bud .. i wanna be as a Pm to add Npcs Skills Events .. i had my own Server & I was a Pm in 3 .. Playin Conquer 5 years now.. i have about 7 accounts all of them Rb & Seconds & 130 lol some of them are Not but eh ! :p am Kinda Good on gettin New Npcs & makin events .. helping ppl around.. & am good With WebSite Designs .. If you still need Ppl Plz Contact me Or Send me Message with Your email To contact you tho . :)

Last edited:
Back