• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for WindowMode

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
아주나쁨 = Very low quality
나쁨 = Low quality
보통 = Normal quality
좋음 = High quality
서버모드 = Server
[COLOR="Red"]창모드[/COLOR] = Window
전체화면 = Fullscreen
*지형애니
*몬스터지정
(왕초보가이드)
포장단체주문환영
*캐릭터서버포트
*캐릭터서버주소
*데이타서버포트
*데이타서버주소
*관찰자모드
*화면품질
*서버포트
*서버주소
*조명각도
*배경선명도
*배경밝기
*지형물체
*지형모델
*나쁜놈
*캐릭터스킨
*메뉴화면
*배경화면
*화면색상비트
*화면해상도
[COLOR="Red"]*화면모드[/COLOR] = *MODE
Hotuk string table from 1871 located @ file offset 0x1BF990
You want the Korean equivalent of *MODE WINDOW
Code:
*화면모드 창모드
I've already picked the points you are looking for from the string table, you can work out what the other hotuk commands are your self.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem is that, i copied the text, then pasted on NOTEPAD, the text were boxes..

and another question,
how do i translate korean to english, in HEXing?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a) How many times have I said you cannot use notepad for PT config files. (unless you are using a Korean version of a Win9x type OS)
b) I gave you the file offset for those strings in the the client you are using. You have a hex editor you like, you have the offset... what do you want to know again?

Last edited:
Back