Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking someone exp to open with a Rohan pserver

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, as the title says I am looking for a partner to open a server with. I have zero knowledge about running a Rohan Private server, that's why I am looking someone skilled to work with. What can I bring to the table? I can fund everything and manage every administration and business part that comes from running a server. My goal is to build a solid Rohan private server that stays alive on the long run and that is better than the average pservers out there. I have my own social media team, if we have a winning product it won't be difficult for us to climb the server rankings. I am ready to invest time and money on to this project as far as i find someone who is capable and willing to make a difference in to the Rohan community. Feel free to PM me or add me on Discord: nraike

Back