Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking to join an existing project / in preparation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I hope this is the right forum :)
My name is Haim, 27 years old from Israel.
I'm looking to start / join a browser game, preferably Pokemon
- Has over a decade of experience in all areas of forums, browser games, etc.
- Budget option: there is no problem investing in terms of money, of course up to a certain limit.
- Holder of a license for the IPB forum system (the license is not in use, I can give it to a project and establish a quality forum)

In general, the game can be of any type. Better for an active browser game (in terms of users)
* A browser game is not required, of course an active server that needs a forum is also possible
- A forum on a certain topic is also possible

If there is something in the air, I would be happy to receive details in a private message here on the site.

Last job I worked on on the VB forum system:
- According to requirements

Up :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UP

In addition, I have a license for the xenforo forum system

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone ,
I am looking for a partner to establish a forum on Harry Potter / anime and fantasy
- Availability required
- Half and half in profits and expenses
- I will take care of storage and domain and we will think about which forum system to go for (vb, ipb, xenforo) and we will start promoting it.
- Previous experience is better
- A connection to this world is required: to have people we can advertise to at first
- Preference for the designer
* There will be Google advertisements
I am available in a private message here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not mandatory what I wrote down, if you have another idea I'd love to hear it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up

options:
- Browser Game
- Resources forum
- Anime and fantasy and manga forum
- Harry Potter Forum

If you have ideas and suggestions I would love to hear them, if there is anyone serious who will talk to me.

I am looking for someone to manage it, I will be more behind the scenes: I will take care of storage, domain, promotion in search engines, promotion in social networks and more.

Discord: HAIM1996

Last edited:
Back