Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking to setup a server for me and a few friends, need help getting started

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm looking to setup a small private server for just me and a few friends, looking to keep it pretty close to vanilla, and hoping to implement some custom armor meshes as I'm familiar with Vindictus modding and have successfully imported models before into the Nexon version. There's a lot of information that I've seen, and I'm just looking to see if anyone could perhaps point me in the right direction as to what I need to setup a server to be used by maybe 3-4 people in different states.

Thank you!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can try to use gyvnn's databases, which has Tir coins setup for your avatar shops needs. Since NX cash doesn't work for this TW private server.
Also, you can use some costume made contents from Tannaka too.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can try to use gyvnn's databases, which has Tir coins setup for your avatar shops needs. Since NX cash doesn't work for this TW private server.
Also, you can use some costume made contents from Tannaka too.

Could you link me to those things?

EDIT: Also, couldn't I make things like avatar shop stuff just cost no NX?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does this have a bunch of bugs I need to fix or is it more or less setup-and-go? I'm game to fix bugs that need fixing. Also, is there a list of features? Available classes/boats/etc?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kai skills bug and some revamped skills isn't working. The rest you can either fix by using 1.65 client with some modding. Also, some classes skills are already fixed on Gvy's thread too. Only Delia still not fully playable as far as I known.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kai skills bug and some revamped skills isn't working. The rest you can either fix by using 1.65 client with some modding. Also, some classes skills are already fixed on Gvy's thread too. Only Delia still not fully playable as far as I known.

So then, if I understand correctly, basically everything should work just fine aside from Kai and Delia? That's fine with me. I'm assuming I can disable them on character creation?

Upvote 0
Back