• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking to start a Pokemon Project(Professionals Needed)[Serenity Gaming Network]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, So ill get straight to the point with this as we are all very busy people. Im looking to start up a Pokemon MMORPG but i need some help . Staff members such as scripters,gfx,mapers,java coders etc. To get the project started and on a ball, I do have a dedicated host that we can start testing things on and being development. If you have a team or a project you are working on but need the resources to push it to final stages just pm me here on Ragezone. Or if you just want to talk about what we can work on or start with just add me on Skype : Xiroshiro . Im looking to make an Awesome pokemon mmorpg i have the time & money for this so lets do something for the pokemon community ? Huh ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added you on skype. My Pokemon game is not like any of the ones here, I would like you to take a look.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello!
As you're in search for coders, graphic designers and whatnot, the appropriate place for a thread like this would be in the "Team Recruitment" section. :):

Thanks, and good luck on this project. :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back