• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lots of BSoD's on my computer

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I need some help.

I have a desktop which can run games pretty good. However, I get a BSoD a lot. I know it's something about drivers, but can't really find good drivers etc.

I have an amd phenom ii x4 965 processor, an Asus motherboard. Does anybody has a list of good drivers (for Windows 7)?

Reaction score
There is no "list of good drivers", simply google the model # of each component then go to their manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers. Uninstall then use DriverSweeper to remove your existing drivers, install the new ones.

Get the model numbers from device manager or just check inside the case. Or if it's a premade just check the model of your whole PC & they will have drivers for everything.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All I know is I have a nVidia GeForce 540 (I think it was 540 at least), but last I got an USB BSoD but I have no clue what kind of USB BSoD it was, but I DO know it was a driver error/hardware error (due to the fact it was a IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Question #1 : Is this a new computer or did they just start happening?

Question #2 : Have you changed anything or done anything different to the machine before these BSoD's showed up?

Question #3 : Have you tried running a ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Question #1 : Is this a new computer or did they just start happening?

Question #2 : Have you changed anything or done anything different to the machine before these BSoD's showed up?

Question #3 : Have you tried running a ?

1. It's a pretty new computer, well at least, my dad says. It started happening for around a year ago or so.
2. Nope.
3. No not really. Don't have the time for it as I've heard it can take a long while.

Back