Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luna Online Section

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know, we have Luna Online section.
It either needs to have an active moderator to clean poop up or it has to go to archive.

Year ago it was active, now it's a dump.

"Do something Dan!"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree.
There are many section's without moderator's.
same goes for WYD2,
bumper's and spammer's everywhere.
Please dan do something

Reaction score
There are many sections that need a Mod, Not all sections can be filled with a mod as fast as people want it(my opinion) because if trying to hire how can you trust who you hire? Many people may send it in but if you have all these new mods for all these sections its hard to handle all their mistakes or what ever, And setting already Mods to that section can be allot of work for them.

This is just what I think, So it may take time to settle these sections.
Correct me if i'm wrong about any of what I just posted :eek:tt1:

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are many sections that need a Mod, Not all sections can be filled with a mod as fast as people want it(my opinion) because if trying to hire how can you trust who you hire? Many people may send it in but if you have all these new mods for all these sections its hard to handle all their mistakes or what ever, And setting already Mods to that section can be allot of work for them.

This is just what I think, So it may take time to settle these sections.
Correct me if i'm wrong about any of what I just posted :eek:tt1:

That's what supervisors and super moderators are for.

<-----

Back