• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Magdreamer's Auras - Set #1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Magdreamer's Auras - Set #1

No.1 - Naruto Summoning Seal
Preview:
Magdreamer - Magdreamer's Auras - Set #1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Info: This is my first Aura ever, and the first aura in my first set of auras. Hope you like it, it the summoning seal which appears on the ground when ninjas from Naruto use summoning Jutsus.
RUNE:
Mirror:

No.2 - The Heartless
Preview:

Info: This is my second Aura, it is the Heartless logo found on the chests or body of each heartless from Kingdom Hearts!
RUNE:
Mirror:

No.3 - Bleach
Preview:

Info: The logo for Bleach, one of my favourite Animes.
RUNE:
Mirror:

More coming soon... Taking Requests...

DISCLAIMER: I don't ask for credit for using these, but please do not pass them off as your own or steal credit.

All downloads are linked to R.U.N.E.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload to a download Host?

Becuz RUNE is invite only. T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>.< I support rune, but sure, gimme 1 minute

EDIT: Done, i mirrored all of them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice auras, and artistic as well. You should try next to make possibly an aura for such things as Devil May Cry, or possibly something from a movie like Ghost Rider.

Back