• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mah artsy art

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its been like a year since I posted, decided to go back to good old ragezone
hopefully non of these are reposts from a year back or so.
-first one is drawn, scanned, then photoshop colored on multiple layers
-the second one , I created multiple versions of when i scanned it in, i think this one was with corel painter8, then abit of photoshop, its too dark though, it says braindead and the bird bit off the gingerbread mans head
- third one is ...wizard things, on a boat, never colored it.
hope you guys like em

ItsTreeGuy - Mah artsy art - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATED* - put in some scribbles from my notebook covers, just random nonsense I drew during boring lectures

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You haz mad drawing skillz great work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like the third one the most. Pretty good skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All but the second are repost.
lol, damn I knew those felt too familiar, I m gonna have to scan in more things, anything else that I got left on this computer I most likely posted before too :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No signatures? Nice.
if you mean signing my name , i did on the first and last :p, the colored on its on the grey building so u cant see it well :(:, same as the bird one, too dark to see , its below the middle
since they were reposts though I actually just scanned in some fun scribbles from my notebook, ill post them shortly

Back