Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MainSvr error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been editing a specific map over 1 month of hard work but suddenly now server doesnt get me in and after everything loads at mainsvr [Database,quest,initskill, and so on] I get an error:

"CSellMap::_GetCellMap PT2ARRY(20319) ptT.x(8068) ptT.y(81234)"

What kind of an error is that?

how do I fix it?

Thanks for your time.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
something missed or not correct added.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't gone through server side all I was doing is that I've been editing KCM with KWE...

Even though I haven't gone through server side, I copied a clean server MAPS and InitMap even MainSvr itself lol and still getting the same error..

I'm speechless.........

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved, somehow it was InitNPC, and I don't even know how could this be.. I haven't been editing it for days...

Thanks guys, goodluck.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Most probably a KSM error.

First I tried helping him with it, by the error's meaning you would think its something related to ksm but he tried all original ksm's and the error persisted until he fixed it by himself, it was his Y coordinate of an NPC wich was too big, the server did not support it...

Back