• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos Major help needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I've done everything. Port triggering, static IP, port forwarding, etc. My server is still not connectable. You can go to my website, and you can check if the ports necessary are open. They are open. However, no one can connect.

Is there any solution???

Server address & Realmlist:

abovewow.servegame.org

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay mate !
connect to your mysql database and go to the table called: realmd.realmlist
in ther you have that called a realm!
now make 2 realms 1 called "Admin realm" and one called "(server name)"
Now make the ip of admin realm to "127.0.0.1" and the other to "Ip or Dns" (your ip can be found Here: )

After done this you need to edit where the realm loade the char's from! and what table!
So go into the same table and go the the right unto you can get any longer, then you see something like "database connect" or something, just fill all needed info ind and save table and then close.
Now start server up and set your realmlist to "127.0.0.1" all other users need to set realmlist for "( Your Dns or ip )"
Done!
Did it help?

Back