Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making server (Serious people come in)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok , i wanna make a server i just need good guide that working . .to hold like 100-200 people i got very good computer , if some one can give me good guide .. because i see many and im not sure wich one to pick ..
and i need a guy .. that can help if i have some problems + i prefer he will know how to edit files , and take care on the server when im off ..
im gonna run it 24-7 on my computer .. so if some one really serious
and can help me little in the making server , and he know how to edit fix .. and so .. im sure he will be happy with the server .. 24-7 alot people gonna come .. he will only earn from it .. but i say please dont add me for just being GM .. and having fun .. it gonna be very serious server . with alot players to help them and give guides . so if some one really think he got it . and he can join me to the server add me on MSN : ozelisyan@hotmail.com

or meassge me in the forums .. if you got other program to chat with .

good day ^^

Back