• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MaNGOS funserver database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi , all

me and my friend are setting up a wow mangos funserver.
but its very veyr hard to find a ManGOS Funserver database we have found the silver database and alot of other blizzlikes but everywhere and how hard we look we cant find a funserver database.

i would be very gratefull if someone gives me a link to a funserver DB or some forum that has one. it would help Us alot

best regards, Destroya:wavetowel

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think there are any mangos funserver DBs like you find with wowemu servers. You have to remember that mangos is still new compared to wowemu so people haven't really had a chance to create a custom DB. The only servers that are running "funservers" with mangos are just high exp and drop rates. I haven't even seen any mangos funservers that have a level cap higher than 70.

But I haven't really looked that hard. I'd also be interested in something like this because mangos performs way better than wowemu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well maybe it is time to make one.
if someone could find a database that comes the nearest to Funserver.
maybe me and my friend can make some custom items and poop like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There actually is a project running for Burning Blood (im the Main SQL Scripter), but this isnt going to be open source. You can play on the server already, but it isnt running on the dedicated root pc yet, and has really slow connection.
Here you got the link

Back