• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Mangos-Help]Inserting items to inventory

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all

Im new to Mangos community. Im running one little server for few month with my friend and we now need to make this possible:
Adding item to player inventory by sql script.

I know, its not possible to make changes visible instant, but if I add item into character_inventory db and restart server, mangos still ignore that and player don't see that item in inventory.

Can anyone please help us? I tried search for terms like inserting items and nothing found. Can you help me how to make this? How to insert items to server see it after restart (or immediatelly)?
I think maybe we fill some columns in char_inventory bad.. Show me your script how to add item please.

And if this is possible, Maybe it will work like "spawn email with item for that player"... im now working on that way, modifying but some columns are hard to explain..

Back