Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[mangos]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok guys after many hours of putting a wow server together i finally got it working. There is only one problem tho. When i log in everything goes fine but then when you create a new character it looks like everything is fine, untill you click accept and then everything goes weird, my character starts out with no clothes or no beginning weapon or ability like healing touch. The other problem is that none of the items are working and i dont have a profiecency for anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankx.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DataBase is wht u must "REINSTALL". Wow[Mangos] is Totally Controlled by MySQL DB so if anything worng in the Game its with DB. Get a good DB, Check the forums or Use the MaNGoS Platinum RePack, its Good, or use Search.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry! i don't have any idea :poster_oo.. try asked to your friend.. maybe they know about your problem in WoW?? I'm sure they are all playing this game...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry! i don't have any idea :poster_oo.. try asked to your friend.. maybe they know about your problem in WoW?? I'm sure they are all playing this game...

I think that by downloading the platnium repack your problems will be fixed. The database has to be running in good order so more than likely it's a problem with your database. :smartass:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that by downloading the platnium repack your problems will be fixed. The database has to be running in good order so more than likely it's a problem with your database. :smartass:

he!3x nice advice men... why it has a problem in downloading the platinum repack??

Back