• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Many Probs with CruelDragon3 Holley Server (3.55), search Guide and help,pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

iam german ppl and make a new Privat (only Network, no Online) CruelDragon3Holley (3.55) Server !
For help othe Privat Servers^^ and for my fun, what going and what no^^.

I have litle bit experience with Legend of Mir 3 Server files, on my System run the old JOB 2.9 Client with a new GameClient (many Bugs), why not gives China 1.4 Client^^.

So now my Prob:
i have all Server files for this Client, i belief^^ (Mir 3.55 / LOM3 CruelDragon3Holley)
+all free Updates ! All in chinese and can

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hiho,

To catch over again from time immemorial in front because to we believes just talk at cross-purposes.
I have on my computer / server the JOB LOM3 2.9 servers Client,
that functions fairly solidly. However, the Probelm is this I the new interface; monster; bosses; FameSystem; system IP; Items; Speels do not do like (in System Database) one on my Screens sees
the player Interface is a full mistake. Because I would like to provide, however, with pleasure a new server (the newest version) to me 2.9 jobs brings to me nothing, or?

Search now the newest server Clienten with guide like me him can provide.
If the file 3.55Working (see my first Screen) has downloaded to me now
+ all free updates they were available.
This insert of the data banks in the SQL no problem, as well as provide from monsters, bosses, level is areas or maps, as well as the Scripten likewise not!

Have the following problem:
1.) 3.55Working file is the newest functioning version?
2.) after unpacking like I must go forward (auser with SQL this I know and this provide of the single servers, how Login; Database cetera)?
3.) Where do I get the programs here, as for example government server (see picture moreover) just on is not Chinese?

To custom there urgently sometimes instructions wi calibrate what must do or at least one step by step help.
Now this is why I am directed at you who have experiences with all this,
because most from you have certainly a functioning server. Should there be someone would be so free and to me his servers files (efficient) to allocate it puts with it I faster and better to advance please announce!
If there is somebody to me would help in any form?

Please, help me with provide of the newest servers version does not get further there.

( Sry for my bad english :) ^^ )

PS: it should look once so (see picture), because sis my purpose ^^

Falador - Many Probs with CruelDragon3 Holley Server (3.55), search Guide and help,pls - RaGEZONE Forums

Falador - Many Probs with CruelDragon3 Holley Server (3.55), search Guide and help,pls - RaGEZONE Forums

MFG

Back