• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Map data out of sync with the server

Reaction score
So, I tried something that came into my mind: What if I just copied the new Skysong map textures and buildings to an old client? At first I thought it worked, but now I'm gettin this "Map data ou of sync with the server" msg. But Skysong isnt the same x y z than before? I didn't tried Jadeon because it changed a lil bit. But Skysong is the same map. What am I doing wrong?

I put the folder of the client (z3) on the gamed/config/z3 folder too. Then copied the buildings.pck, loddata.pck and litmodels.pck from Reborn JD (Just so I can use the Skysong Map). If this is something bad I'm sorry =/ But I'm not trying to copy Reborn JD server, I dont want Gevrin or something like steal customs. I just want the new Skysong map, so players wont feel that its a old/ugly game when they leave sunstream to there.

If theres a way to add Jadeon too, I would be glad. Jadeon is the most UGLY map until Starfall. I just want the new look map, nothing more ;-;
comper , if you can just sell me the right map files to sync with server I will be greatfull :)

1 - I can normal walk on the grass part. Just can move right on the roads.

oIU0n20 - Map data out of sync with the server - RaGEZONE Forums

TE5Jxo5 - Map data out of sync with the server - RaGEZONE Forums
SsCIJ0K - Map data out of sync with the server - RaGEZONE Forums
CKIO99l - Map data out of sync with the server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back