• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Map Stairway2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Löö have try to make a Stairway2
how does it looks?

map made by Löö

Revuzer - Map Stairway2 - RaGEZONE Forums

visit me on my youtube channel and subscribe me for more vids.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Work on the world item spawns, improve the textures and do something creative to the background (black) . Overall well done, cya.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"map made by Löö"

Who ever said he is Löö?

And i was pretty sure that if you post here that you have to release sooner or later?
Or what o_O?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Excellent Map! Turn the background into white and the fog should be almost the same as the original stairway. That way, it will look like the SECOND stairway. Cool !
@wesley: He is not Löö.. He never said he was Löö.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DUDE THAT IS EPIC !
Are You going to release?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since he didn't make it, and it's a random video on youtube.
I don't think he'd release it because he probably doesn't even have it.

eh,, didnt see the " Loo Has make blabla... " I entered the vid link without looking at the topic, saw the comments XD dunno but i freaking like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back