• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Maple Story] Offer For Development Web For Maple Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guy's i have Team Gaming:

Welcome to Prostyle
Uhmm and i need Web Development For Maple Story Cuse We Dont Know The Development Sql From Web to Server Now i Need Someone he know Development Program The Vote And More...
Css HTML PHP
For Join FOR team ProStyle Gaming
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thise Its For Now We Need Fast Someone to program the Vote and the New Cms "ProStyleCms"
Im Program The Cms i just need to "Wear" on old Cms :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join Fast We No Have Place For More Guys :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For More Games We need for Silkoard and Some Games :
New recruits status:

[1/2] Java Coder(s)
[0/1] C++ Coder(s)
[0/1] MapleStory Coder(s)
[0/1] Website MSSQL Coder(s)
[0/0] Donation Shop Manager — will remain vacant until we have all of the ones above.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kenny don't fall for this! This guy is a scam, he will make you work on something that has no future. First of all just look at his post about his project and you will see what i refer to. He is a SCAM trust me don't fall for it! Look at FutureLegend projects (our project) Compared to his crap. ours is the original, his just a wannabe ripoff. contact me or FightDesign we are looking for recruitment to speed up the release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back