• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory] Hiring Full Team for MoongraMS v116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title: MoongraMS
we are not the same as MoongraMS v83(I believe thats what it was) but we are dedicated to bringing some similarities back from it and ofcourse with all the new features we have a somewhat sticky situation where we would like some help as Tomex (Owner/Admin) and I are the only current coders. We are here for our community and are willing to do whatever it is they want but as well as keeping the server balanced and having that 'strive to play' mentality.

Introduction:
We are looking for as much necessary coders to get the job done and fix any problems that occur or any bugs that are found. Our main goal at the moment is coders to help add scripts to make the server respectable and have the community enjoy our features with no problems.

Available Positions:
We will accept as many coders needed. (Must be able to code something on the spot before getting hired to prove you know what you are doing and not just leeching.)

We are accepting one Web Designer / Developer for now (currently we have none).
His/Her job will be to design the website to make it look presentable and catch the eye of our soon to be members with originality and creativity.

We are accepting one GM as of now (currently whe have none).
You will only be lv3 or below and will be focusing on helping the community and newcomers.

Website / Links
tomex.cloudapp.net (current site for now)
Forums:
NOTE*Sorry our domain is down for some reasons and as of now our front page is down until further notice. will update this page once its back up and running, Sorry for the inconvenience.
NOTE* We are using this website for now to keep our community alive and for everyone who wants to try our server out, you can register here at the link above.
Contact Information
If interested in any opening job titles please message me on via skype; stayrowdy
If you have any other questions or is confused please feel free to contact me through skype as that is what I stay logged in on. You are more then welcome to try out our server and play it out to see what features we already have, but don't forget to vote for us first! Have a great day and happy new years to you all. Thank you for spending the time in advance.

Application Format:
PHP:
Name:
Timezone:
Experience:
Proof of experience(Not Required):
Contact Info:
Hobbies:
Additional Info:

Last edited:
Reaction score
You don't even know what version we were?

By saying we were v62 during the time it was open, you're pretty much saying two things. The first is that you never played the server since it wasn't ever v62. The second thing is you're implying that we're incompetent since at that time we opened everyone was past v62, and servers with actual developers were v83 or above with a few possible exceptions. By the end, many other servers were way higher than v62. Many of them were above v100.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
XkTbv - [MapleStory] Hiring Full Team for MoongraMS v116 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Andre
Job you are applying for: Coder
Timezone: EST
Experience: I know all the variables and can code NPCs
Proof of experience(Not Required): I have moogra on MSN
Contact Info: Private messaging
Hobbies: Football
Additional Info: none

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Ronnie Tsang
Job you are applying for: GM / GFX / Web Desginer
Timezone: GMT 0:00 London
Experience: Been Co-owner, Head-Admin, GM, Gfxer for many severs in the past
Proof of experience(Not Required): -can get just for you through skype -
Contact Info:Skype - ramenzmc
Hobbies: Gaming
Additional Info: Well im laid back so if you want to get to know me better add me on skype and im happy to talk :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you even bother to ask Moogra or anyone else that was involved with MoongraMS such as Mario or Osiris? As a friend of Moogra's this does make me mad a little. Idc if you are starting a server on your own but why are you taking MoongraMS as your server's name? Although Moogra is done with MS dev, as his friend, I don't want his hard work ruined by some stranger. And at the top, it seems that Moogra wasn't too happy about this either. I'm sorry but even if you do become successful after taking its name, I don't think it could ever become how Moogra had it originally so, why don't you just get your own server name and own ideas and stop trying to "bring back" MoongraMS and rip apart its reputation? I'm sorry if this sounds negative, and if I offended you but that's how I feel about your sever currently. I feel that it is not your right to take the name "MoongraMS" and make it yours. I feel that not everyone would agree with me but I feel that there would be a good amount of people that agree with me.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would rather Moogra start up a new server to put this one to shame. A shame he's probably still staying out of the MapleDEV scene. I don't think taking a popular past server's name is really a way to show how you're innovative or a professional server.

I understand that some good names may be taken on servers over time, but OdinMS, LocalMS, MoongraMS, ArcaneMS, and ExtaliaMS have been some of the most popular servers throughout MapleStory Private Server history. You just don't use those names on a whim. No way am I bashing the developers of this server, but all of you should really take it a bit more seriously. MapleStory Private Servers are serious business yo.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Andre
Job you are applying for: Coder
Timezone: EST
Experience: I know all the variables and can code NPCs
Proof of experience(Not Required): I have moogra on MSN
Contact Info: Private messaging
Hobbies: Football
Additional Info: none

Oh mang Jake, why you so cool?? Can you work for me????

People will eventually leave knowing how incompetent you guys are when you have to get ''as many as you can'' number of coders to work on one server lol.

Moongran
Reaction score
his server has been down for a while, there's no point in posting anymore

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Name It's Amey
Age 13
Job Applied For- Game Master (can be coder but i am noob on that lol although i have fast typing as my friends say)
Timezone EST +5:30
Experience Never tried
Proof of....
Contact Email (i prefer pm more though)
Hobbies Football ,Computer, Cricket , Fighting etc.
Additional Info Just a boy who is interested on your proposal. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back