• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory] Maple Brave Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We, Maple Brave, are recruiting staff members for our upcoming MapleStory private server. The server will be version 83 and will have custom wizet edits. If you are interested in a low, nostalgic version with custom items, this is for you. Of course, you must be qualified to apply.

The following are open positions

Developers - Must have a vast knowledge of Java and MapleStory
Graphic Designers - Simply design graphics and videos that are MapleStory related

Developers will be paid for the work that is done. Both Developers and Graphic Designers will receive in game staff positions.

If you are serious about applying to be a part of our team, please feel free to private message us for our Skype so we can speak further there.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
I might be interested in the developer position. I've done a lot of NPC Scripting in the past and I'm going on in my second year of college. I've got some mainly Python up my belt in experience, but Java hasn't seemed to give me any real issues as I've been learning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I might be interested in the developer position. I've done a lot of NPC Scripting in the past and I'm going on in my second year of college. I've got some mainly Python up my belt in experience, but Java hasn't seemed to give me any real issues as I've been learning.

Great, we have seen your contributions throughout the MapleStory development section and would love to have you on the team. Please feel free to message us for our Skype if you are definitely interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back