• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory] Recruiting JavaScript/Java Coder + WZ Editor for long term project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE members.

I'm here in the name of MapleStory Nordic, a new private server were we focus 100% to the players wishes.
I have a good knowledge on how to run a server, on how to satisfy my players in regards to game content, and I will always make sure that my players comes in first hand.

We will work against everything Nexon is; Cruel, money greedy, ignorant and un-professional.

Main Version vill be v116 (Possible update depending on financial assets.)

We will provide contents such as:

- New PQ's
- New Quests
- New Trading System
- Enhanced Maps
- New Automated Events
- New Vote system
- New NX system
- New Medal Rank System
- New Player Command System

~ I will need 1 Java Script Coder, for making NPC/PQ scripts.

~ I will need 1 Java Coder to resolve issues and code anything new that will needs to be server sided.

~ I will need 1 Website Coder to customize our website + add functions

~ I will need 1 Graphic Designer

~ I will need 2 GM's (One with European Timezone, and one US)

~ I will need 1 Forum Moderator / Forum Designer

Requirements;

:: Strong knowledge and prior experience with the mentioned skills ::
:: Excellent written and verbal knowledge; English (Any other Nordic languages is a plus) ::
:: Skype + Good quality Microphone (For buisness calls + staff meetings) ::
:: Any prior knowledge in GM/Administrative roles of servers (not required, but a plus) ::
:: Many hours per week to spend on this project, willpower ::
:: Maturity and be able to take responsibility ::
:: Trustworthy background ::

I will only pay the Webdesigner & Java Coder.
The rest of the positions are non-payment positions, but will be rewarded with both in-game benefits + possibility to earn real money. More detail can be discussed at Skype/MSN.

Do not take me as a typical lurker due to my postcount. I am most sincere about making this project work and be developed for a long period of time.

- Contact information -

MSN: MapleStoryNordic@live.com

Facebook:

Thank you for reading,
MapleStory Nordic Administrator.

Flames and inproper use of language will be reportet to a moderator for deletion + infraction according to official rules of RaGEZONE.

(I will not respond to this thread, and I ask everyone to contact me via Skype, MSN or Facebook)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated.

- New Requirements

- New Positions

- New General Info

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Business calls"...? Please elaborate.

Well that's for the staff only. It's a more complicated word then what it actually stands for.

Update.

- 1 GM Spot left (American/Asian timezone).

~ Mainly looking for a Java coder.

- VPS Will be bought within 2 weeks (might be earlier) -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that's for the staff only. It's a more complicated word then what it actually stands for.

Update.

- 1 GM Spot left (American/Asian timezone).

~ Mainly looking for a Java coder.

- VPS Will be bought within 2 weeks (might be earlier) -

I see. :) Well, good luck. It sounds promising.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope so, and thank you for your kind wish! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can apply for Website Coder and GM spot maybe? I've added you on skype already.

Yes of course, I've accepted your request on Skype.

Update

- 1 Java Coder is desperately needed.

~ Forums will be using vBulletin

:: A temporary server will be up within 2 weeks (Version 1.16) ::

EDIT/UPDATE

Current Staff List

Nordic - Server Administrator/Funder

Becki - GM

Basem - GM

Haval - GM

Nick - GM

Kyle - Forum Moderator

- NPC Scripter

- Java Coder

- Graphics Designer

As visible, the NPC Scripter, Java Coder and Graphics Designer position is still open. These are also the most crucial positions that I need to fill.

Please, do contact me via Skype, MSN or Facebook via the link in the opening post, if you are interested in one of the two mentioned positions.

Regards,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are doing great progress since the Java Coder position is now filled.

Updates are posted on our Facebook page as things are fixed and updated.

Facebook:

Planning on having a closed BETA starting sometime next week, to speed up getting information about things that needs to be fixed.
Only 30 spots will be open for registration! More info will be posted on our Facebook page + Advertisement here on RaGEZONE.

Note that 1 Java Scripter position is open. The current coder needs to focus on fixing the source itself, so therefor I've decided to recruit an NPC scripter to create the custom NPC's for the server. This way, we will get more done in less time.

Add me on Skype if interested; MapleStoryNordic

Regards,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In the thread title it says that you're looking for a WZ Editor, but in the thread itself, I see no mention of this.

Thus my question is, are you actually looking for a WZ Editor, and what kind of WZ Edits will you be expecting/needing from him/her?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the thread title it says that you're looking for a WZ Editor, but in the thread itself, I see no mention of this.

Thus my question is, are you actually looking for a WZ Editor, and what kind of WZ Edits will you be expecting/needing from him/her?

At first I was planning on creating custom maps and such (using HaRepacker).

But I changed my mind one day after creating this thread so therefor, I changed the content in the thread.

I'll ask a moderator to change the title to avoid any confusion.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back