• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MapleStory Web Designs.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Hey guys, need some opinions on the current website I've designed. Was to made for Rydah, but they denied it, whatever. If it's great, post it. If you would like to comment. Don't be a kid that pmsingsssss everywhere on the thread. If anyone is interested in the design, I can sell it to you at a low price. Or if you have any request in a new custom design, I'll be most happy to design it for you. Btw, I do this as my hobby during my free time.

Innovation:
FSlW8 - MapleStory Web Designs. - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you,
Mr.Tay.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
looks like default maplestory theme right now with few modification into the content, the header with timer and stuff reminds me a moongrams's leaked design..but overall I'll give you a 6/10 for trying.
What I would to improve it is remove the notice bar below the chatbox, timer, banner box. Also change the font.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not bad.
Try working on the text and don't make everything caps.
I'll give you a 6/10, same as Akira.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll give 5/10.Because it looks like you put a bunch of info. on what page.Plue the caps same as what SkylerTeh said.

But keep it up.I'm working to become a good Web Designer.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I'll give 5/10.Because it looks like you put a bunch of info. on what page.Plue the caps same as what SkylerTeh said.

But keep it up.I'm working to become a good Web Designer.
youre kidding or something right?
you shouldnt usually disregard any cnc, but this time, ignore that post i quoted.
real cnc:
you should make the LINKS box horrizontal with the content, and the S logo near the server time is blurred, try fixing it or something.
also, footer is a bit too high.

Back