Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

mapserver.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i dbl click the runserver icon... they run some stuff and after that they keep repeating mapserver.exe bla bla can some1 teach me how to fix this??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Open each one seperatly.
Click Start > Run > type "command" or "cmd" (whichever one works for you) > then depending on where your athena folder is, let's say it is in desktop, type the path to get there. So it will be:
cd desktop
cd athena
map-athena

Then open another promt (doing the guide I showed above)
and type:
cd desktop
cd athena
char-server

And open one more of these prompts and type
cd desktop
cd athena
login-server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm what u mean if my athena file is in C:\athena so i go start>run>cmd and type cd c:\athena and then there will be c:\athena and i type cd athena???

Reaction score
get a more recent Korean version; that crap stopped happeneing when I got a newer version, but I got a Korean-Translated version, that was back in August. Look for one that goes as far as October, the further away, the less updates and more incorrect it will be

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Quick lesson in CMD:

CMD is like navigating through your directory without your mouse. So instead of double clicking to go into a folder, you simply type in cd [foldername]. Let's say you wanted to get into a folder called eAthena, all you would have to type is
Code:
cd eAthena
So let's say you want to move up one directory, such as from eAthena to Desktop, you would simply type in
Code:
cd..
But remember, in order to type in cd [foldername], the folder must be in that directory.
Once you run CMD, the most common place you will start off navigating is in your
C:/Documents and Settings/Your Name/[/CODE]
Let's say that you eAthena was in C:/Program Files/ folder and you want to get to it. Instead of typing
Code:
cd..
cd..
cd program files
cd eathena
you can simply type in
Code:
cd c:\program files\eAthena
*note the direction of the slashes

To execute a file, simply type the file name such as
Code:
map-server.exe