• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Maya3D(Similar to Blender)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maya3D is a program very similar to Blender, I am just wondering if any dev is planning on trying to configure this with GunZ. I will update with links if this post is not dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know what it is .___. btw MAIET uses Autodesk 3DS MAX so we could do soemthing about that

What year is this?
Reaction score
If you want to give it try, first you need to get used writing plugin scripts for that program :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, but I have no idea at all how it works. Its so professional that they use it to make movies in 3D.(Meaning: I have no idea, too complex, which is why I posted it)

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
haha, naughty bear was made with Maya apparently, games funny as hell. Got boring though.

And blender is fine, if you guys really want to work in other 3d programs make them, export them, open them in blender and export for gunz. Few people actually do this, that i know of.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know Blender is just fine. But I was just wondering if we could probably use it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I know that program, I used it before. Cooler than blender and simpler. But I don't know scripts for that program...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Why do you guys ignore this post?

haha, naughty bear was made with Maya apparently, games funny as hell. Got boring though.

And blender is fine, if you guys really want to work in other 3d programs make them, export them, open them in blender and export for gunz. Few people actually do this, that i know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back