• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MegaThread]AQWorld Files,Sources,Tools[HS,OS,CYANP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:lol: tell me if some links and files are wrong ill fix it as fast as i can!
post some suggestions like,fla's etc post your suggestions if you want me to decompile it. (EVERYTHING IN THIS TOPIC IS FIXED BY ME!)

Helldude - [MegaThread]AQWorld Files,Sources,Tools[HS,OS,CYANP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Files:
WQW:
My WQW 1.0:h
DeathQuestWorlds[My old files]:
Core3[broke i think]:
PokeQuestWorlds Files[dont know if its full or not]:
pEATL Files: Emu Pass :MysticXyo Capital M,X NP!
ETL Solaris:

Emu Sources:
Elite Emu Source: Emu Pass :MysticXyo Capital M,X NP!
CQW Emu Source[i decompiled it pav's old ps]:
Res Assassin Emu Source[i decompiled]:

Clients:
Troll Lands Client Source:
pEATL Client Source:
WQW 1.0 Client Source:
Game_20130113:

Tools:
[Source]MentalBlank's Simple AQW Quest Data Grabber:
AQWorlds Packet Logger 1.5 - ShadowBit:

Helldude - [MegaThread]AQWorld Files,Sources,Tools[HS,OS,CYANP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Signup:
AQW-Landing-r6

Mystical's old no sleek admin cms{etl_ tables}:

Files:Soon To Come!
Clients:
Game115:

Loader:
Client:h

Tools:
AQ Monster Grabber:

Flash Decompiler Trillix:
Flash Digger:
As3 Sourcere:
As3 Sourcere License:
Sothink Swf Decompiler:
Action Script Viewer:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not have button Thank ... Tks u so much, i need that now ... :D

But i don't know what is server, i need 1 server play not have many bug and all php code :D Can't you help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AQW

I want to play this so much!

I have been looking for a aqw private server to play on i am using mac os x mountain lion pleas tell me how to play this server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So many files :)) what to choose first hmm :-?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm peatl files are good so i suggest you test that (if you want to try the old AQW Use WQW)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hm peatl files are good so i suggest you test that (if you want to try the old AQW Use WQW)

Elite_AQW_Emulator have password....... not recomanded... i think all files are old...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh lol forgot to add it to the megathread sorry! Emu Pass :MysticXyo Capital M,X NP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back