Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Merry Christmas* and all the best for 2020!

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
*And all the best for Hanukkah, Kwanza, Winter Solcstice, Las Posadas, and any other time of significance for you during this time

it's-a me, [STRIKE]mario[/STRIKE] Junkers!

A rare thread from me (that's important, because I was important once - Legend for a reason :zippy:) to wish you all the best during this holiday season. I hope you all have a great time, and you get appropriately [STRIKE]wankered[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]shitfaced[/STRIKE] intoxicated and start a fight with your family. Or do whatever happy families do and eat loads and be merry.

Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there mate, It for sure is rare to see you posting around here now and I see that you’re spreading such Christmas spirit with us. I’d say likewise back at yourself and everyone else living on this forum!

So let’s all enjoy the best part and rip presents open, hoping for that Barbie Doll that we’ve all wished for when we was little and also a good bottle of well... you know, I’ll let your imagination work that out.

Last edited:

Btk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Happy new year too all

Back