• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mix Editor Error!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys, im new at Priston tale Development, and i'd like to understand a lot more about this awesome game!

im starting my first server, and i want to create my mixing list =D :eek:tt:

Buuuut, when i try to this message appear:

"Oops, some error check file/folder permisons"

i reeeaally appreciate if somebody could clear my mind about it :thumbup:
also, i did not find anything about this problem here in Ragezone e_e'

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
well thats quite obvious, the account doesnt have permissions to edit the file. check the read/write permissions of the file.

secondly. dont use that editor. it doesnt work on any newer files, it only worked on the original (supppperrr oldddd kpt) files that we all started out with.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, i solved that problem and now i can save the file successfully! But when ingame i try to mix my item it fails T_T

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
secondly. dont use that editor. it doesnt work on any newer files, it only worked on the original (supppperrr oldddd kpt) files that we all started out with.

Did you not read what i wrote? Is reading too hard for people these days? smfh

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
'-' i asked which editor do u recomend me e_e'
but i just edited my post... i couldnt find anything about this here =((

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
there is no mix editor that works with the non kpt 2.2 files

i had built a html/js/php tool for some other newer files, when i can be assed im going to rework them to work with the jpt/bpt/ept files.
i had a play with it with the jpt files once before but their mix structure differed to the ept ones and will make it a lot more work to add the capability in

Upvote 0
Back