• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MMOG Emu Dev?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone was interested in making emulator for of course I'm asking because I have very poor knowledge in programming (How does VB sound? lol) Anyways..

I DO have WPE Pro and am able to gather data sent and received. I am willing to help in any way because the game is going pay2play within this year.

K

Kript

this game looks really cool, can you tell me how to register?
or is there an english patch ._.

D

Darkon MK II

I too would like to see this game get emulated. I don't know how to describe it, but it's like PSO but 100 times better and it's an actual MMORPG! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my o my.. that DO looks like a cool game. Just had a look at all the movies they have on the site.. and i for one REALLY want to play it ^^

Back