Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMOP - Index

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MMOP,
This is created for an upcoming private gaming community.

Build Time - 2-3 Hours [About 30 minutes over 5 days]
Client Request - Creative choice is up to you all I want is a half decent design for a private gaming community as I do not have the skill to create my self.
Completion - 80% There is a number of minor text issues and I am still not happy with the footers design. Also the gradient on the game panels needs to be addressed.

Coming Soon / Splash Page
Sir Kidd - MMOP - Index - RaGEZONE Forums

Contact Us / Splash Page VersionShould Say Contact Us

Unregistered User / Not Logged In

Logged In User

Cash Transactions

Copyright 2011-2012
Peanut Designs & MMOP

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with you with the splash page footer, it doesnt seem to fit right, and the only thing I can think of is that it isnt very well defined like the main page footers. (which I like, they are fine) Try adding in a defined, but subtle soft box with rounded endges around the footer. That may help with the defining of the footer better.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why are you so good at everything.

but on the regular homepage, why is the username box so big? it looks odd.

One,
Thank you for the compliment.

Two,
The username box on the unregistered version is bigger for a reason. If you notice there is a gap I have not finished creating the login button that will sit below aka

[----Username----]
[Password] [Login]

I feel this process of design makes more sense than the normal default way you see in most sites such as ijji, where you will have 2 content boxs for usernaem and password and a huge button to try and make the area look right. I have never understood the need for such a way of creating a login area. To me the best look is making the password area smaller considering you dont need to read what you put in this area any way. Or creating a 3 boxs vertically also works better.

[Username]
[Password]
[--Login--]

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1.)I don't really understand the splash thing, it makes the website look ugly, although it's pretty nice.

2.)

3.)The footer has no effort in it, i think you can make it better (i hope so).

4.)@Contact, Game Bank, make the text with a black shadow 1px distance 90 degree, size 2-5.

Back