• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MMORPG] Hiring for a Brand New NARUTO BASED MMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! You can all me Hawk, a modeler at Shinobi Realms!

SKYPE @ oziroxxmisoxx

It has been a dream of ours(us as a team) to create a 3D Naruto-Based MMORPG for the PC. Right now, the dream has been dwindling away because of our lack of resources. We really are in need of skilled/semi-skilled users to help us on our journey. As of today, there are 9 people on the team.

What we are looking for is about 20 people in total to join the team. It is a huge gap to fill, but I believe that we can get it done.

Requirements(Not Much)
  • You must have some amount of skill in your field, unless you are going for a moderator position
  • You must have some knowledge on Naruto. Although this MMO wont completely be like Naruto(to avoid copyright issues) it will be Naruto-Based. Knowledge is important
  • You must have a Skype and Google+ account
  • You must be active, I will specify later if needed.
  • YOU MUST ALSO BE FAMILIAR WITH HERO ENGINE / UNITY 3D ENGINE. IF NOT, learn it.

What we need:

• Writers to write missions, stories, custom clans, etc.
  • Modellers to model characters and objects ---> Low-SemiLow Poly
  • PROGRAMMERS to Program in UNITY 3D. Any language is fine as long as it is compatible with Unity.
  • Animator/Rigger for animations and to make skeletons for base models
  • TEXTURE ARTIST!-They need to be able to create textures and know UV Mapping.
  • GFX Artist to make pictures and logos
  • Concept Artist to draw and make art for the forum.
  • Moderators to guard the forum and get rid of troublemakers
  • Sound Artists for sounds
  • Other(if you have other jobs that you think may be beneficial, please specify)

PLEASE REPLY WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AS WELL AS YOUR SKYPE USERNAME. PM ISNT WORKING FOR SOME REASON.

Thanks all! Please tell your friends as well!

Watch this video(skip to 0:23 if you want to see our progress) for more information.

Forum(still under development, tweaking some stuff here and there)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting why cant PM you...
Anyway add me : (skype : lightroseadmin)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can be a mod. dave.villian is my skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting why cant PM you...
Anyway add me : (skype : lightroseadmin)

Hmm, not sure why it isnt working. Ill put my skype on the main board. Added you. What do you do by the way?

MrSunny said:
I can be a mod. dave.villian is my skype.

Thanks, Ill add you too!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would like to be a moderator and a Writer.

I have an active imagination and I very much know almost everything going on in the Naruto world.

If you'd like to get in-contact with me, PM me here on forums for my skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to be a moderator and a Writer.

I have an active imagination and I very much know almost everything going on in the Naruto world.

If you'd like to get in-contact with me, PM me here on forums for my skype.

Seems like I cant PM you, must be because of my low post count or my little number of days being subscribed here.

Just add me on skype @ oziroxxmisoxx And say "Shinobi Realm" in the message.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you cant catch up with Hawks you can add me at skype :darkhome96 . I am the other leader of the project so if you would like to join or have any quests feel free to add me.Btw i would also like to add that we dont actually need that many moderators.We need more modellers and texture artists for the time being.We also need the other like programmers and stuff but not really moderators as we arent really advertising the forums due to we might change location and that we are currently focused on deving.
Regards,
Gameplay Manager,
MoiZzZ

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I don't see this being anything more than a dream, nor succeeding.
True game development will require much more than your little brains can handle.
I.e investing not only money, but hundreds of hours and hours of time.

This seems more like a moderator application thread for private servers like Habbo, Maplestory etc..
You speak to some 12 year olds, they make up a ton of lies using the best grammar they can, make up some sad story, and so forth.

Please do inform me as to when this game has reached completion, because I honestly can't see it happening.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't see this being anything more than a dream, nor succeeding.
True game development will require much more than your little brains can handle.
I.e investing not only money, but hundreds of hours and hours of time.

This seems more like a moderator application thread for private servers like Habbo, Maplestory etc..
You speak to some 12 year olds, they make up a ton of lies using the best grammar they can, make up some sad story, and so forth.

Please do inform me as to when this game has reached completion, because I honestly can't see it happening.

We are actually progressing fast and all of our members are above the labor working age, with a few legal adults here and there.

Thank you for your opinion, but this thread is strictly for recruiting only. If we wished for critic, we would have created a thread to do so.

Please keep this as a "recruiting" thread only. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMPPP. We still need concept artists, programmers, and animators/riggers!

WE ALSO NEED LEVEL DESIGNERS!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump.

We still need level designers, programmers, concept artists, and animator/riggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back