Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mmorpg team recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, everything good ?I have the project I found here on the forum for unity.
3D Mobile Game [YJWQ] - full Source

But I only used the client of this project, the server I bought on a Chinese site and I managed to make the game work perfectly, generating the APK working normally on mobile.

The issue is that we can't launch this game with the current UI's, we need to modify the game as much as possible so that the play store doesn't remove it.

Another important thing that I need that is the reason for the topic, is the cash purchase system, the game makes a payment method by the server, but because I'm Chinese I can't configure it.

The good side is that the system has an administrative panel that allows you to recharge for a specific player, and it already adds the VIP recharge points, so we need to create a system within the game that pulls this recharge script and makes the payment.

I'm recruiting members on discord, I offer a partnership for anyone who wants to join the project and get to help in the development.

At the launch of the game we can analyze profit divisions.

I have knowledge of NFT, and I will turn this game into cryptocurrency. Then it will be a success.

Discord:

Prints taken straight from mobile.

brunoeua - Mmorpg team recruitment - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back