• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MM's Admin Client V2.00 those pesky admin stuff made easy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tool has a lot of goodies like making a user COMPLETELY invisible (even off the whois list and who chart).. hosting automatically ending frenzies, holding vote polls, making exit points, automatic put in room, and some more poop I forgot...

To connect to your own server, you can do one of these things;

Way #1;

Click the left eye of the monkey REALLY fast until a blue box on the lower right appears, then move the mouse around the right eye until you see the box turn red, then move it up to "Mad Monkee" text's second 'M's middle and let it turn yellow, than move it to "Connection Client" first 'o's middle to see it turn green, then match it perfectly with the Box's target icon and click it. When it asks who you are, type in your network host name (you can find this from typing "ipconfig /all" to command window) and it will allow you to enter new ip and port to connect :)

Ooor

Way #2;

make a shortcut to the EXE and add two attributes -IP and -PORT

:p

I was gonna remove Way 1 but it seemed kind of fun to do so..

an example shotcut is;
Target: "C:\blahblah\MMsAdminClient.exe" -127.0.0.1 -911

Well if you got any questions, ask me about it... enjoy.

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30147&stc=1&d=1155114170

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Port

Soo, what do you use for the port on your method #2? Is it the server number or what? By the way, this is Necromantic from Server 911 :p Been awhiel since i've seen ya

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MM told me to say for you to set the port to 5959. Apparently it is the original default meridian59 port.

Ra,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Say, did I remove the "passcheck" in the beginning for this sucker? I am at work and I can't dl it here to see... o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the port is only if you have all your ports blocked accept for certain ones (firewalled or router). connecting to yourself the port means nothing. The servernumber also means nothing most of the time unless your using the hosts stuff then it reffers the IP to the port number so you can have multiple hosts each server number reffering to a different IP.

I know in the NDS client, their different server numbers went to different places within the client but never bothered messing with it... and yes MM you took the check off the beginning =D

EDIT: MM, you think you could get me the full source of your admin client? I had the partial source but lost it somehow.... I just want to see how you ddi some things I didn't get workin way back when! PS i already knew about the whole eye thing, gave it away in your last source code ;), but in this version it doesn't ask me who I am when I do it all

Last edited:
Back