Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mobile] Dragon Ball AFK - Offline/GM/Lan English

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, tested and working

Please don't forget to like ^^ (y)

djbadboys38 - [Mobile] Dragon Ball AFK - Offline/GM/Lan English - RaGEZONE Forums

djbadboys38 - [Mobile] Dragon Ball AFK - Offline/GM/Lan English - RaGEZONE Forums

1. Download the game 1 APK and 1 Virtual Server | Decompress anywhere | Do not put in folders with accents or special characters.

2. Install [ VMware Workstation] (Virtual machine)

3. Go to the Server folder and run the file [ [1] Start VMware.bat] (virtual machine file 3KB). In the [ VMware Workstation] window → Select [Edit] → then select [Virtual Network Editor] → Click on the network card [ VMnet8 NAT] → Edit the [ Subnet IP] of the [ NAT] network card to [ 192.168.1.0] → press [ Apply]

4. On the real machine, go to [Control Panel] → [Network and Internet] → [Network Connections] → Edit network card [ VMnet8] → edit [ IPv4] to [ 192.168.1.1]

5. Press the [ ▶ Power on this virtual machine] button to run the server virtual machine → if asked, select [ I Moved It] (first box on the left | If selected incorrectly, delete the server folder and then unzip it and try again)

6. Run the file [3] Start SecureCRT → Press the [C] Connect button → Press the [O] Once button → Press the [Start Server] button → Wait a while then enter the game.

7. Install APK into Android emulator or phone

8. Run file [4] GM opens the GM page. GM code: loulxgame .

9. To pass the new Chapter, you need to complete 40 stages, not 15 stages.

10. I can't raise the hero card to 6*, I don't know if it's an error or the wrong way to raise it. Please check it out.

11. The game uses external login, and needs a Chinese ID to remove addiction, I have a list of IDs in the Server.

download apk:

download server:

Unzip Password: loulxgame

Instructions for using Tool GM:

- Due to using external login, MySQL will not save account names on the system.

- If you want to use it, you need to edit it in MySQL.

- First, you need to log into the MySQL Management page:
Username: root
Password: baiducom

- Go to sszg > sszg_local_1 >
- Table role: contains character information (here see account column)
- Table game_account: contains account information (Edit uid - username - password)

Example: My account:
Table role (default account column is numeric 2131_1680010):
rid srv_id reg_channel account name
1 local_1 symlf symlf 2131_1680010 LouLx

Need to create one more line in Table game_account:
uid username password
1 2131_1680010 123456

Adjust like this to use the GM tool. Use

this numeric account 2131_1680010 in the GM tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
folowed all instructions , apk in ch and it blocks at 83%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unless you got client source is gonna be hard , extract strings then inject back into apk tho like i said a lot of work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont mind all that much if it is in chinese, but does it run?

Back