• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mode of peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder how he could put a server in order for peace.

Sorry for my bad English, but I'm Portuguese, sorry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Like a ceasefire, no one can attack?

Nothing like this exists yet, but i'm sure someone is working on it, or has some ideas on how to implement it. :sleep:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For example, when the World Wonder is at 100 into the server mode alone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't this ruin the point of the game? Travian is a strategy war game, putting peace on it makes it a boring game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Play Farmville instead. There isn't such a thing. Maybe you could do that yourself by removing some files from server related to war like Troops or attack and so on :D. But that may occur in an error. So... Try it yourself.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't this ruin the point of the game? Travian is a strategy war game, putting peace on it makes it a boring game

Yes, it is a strategic war game, but all games end (in some way). They want it to end properly.

It makes it feel more complete, rather than players still being able to play freely, even when the main objective of the game is "completed".

As for creating the system to do this, the end game page (WW Winner) page is simple to make, that would be a case of editing the right file (I would not know where to start) and making the player able to view account, but restrict building and troop movements etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Player who make WW to lvl 100, do a screenshot et voilà :)

I think there are other bug who deserve our attention :)

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All can make false screenshot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why would you need a screenshot? you can see in statistics if ww is finished lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol,at people who said
it will ruin the game
go play farmville instead
This EXISTS on retail,so why not make this thing?It's active when there are some holidays,can't remember which ones...and it's probably not hard to implement...although,can't remember what it says when you can't attack,I haven't played retail travian recently :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dzoki we are waiting for new version 7 :(
can you please tell us about your hard working more?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sometimes in holiday that you can't play in the computer. in the original travian they are doing a cease fire. that no one can attack or build.
but your resources keeping to climb up.

so there is a mode like this.
but i don't know if they have it for privet servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back