Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Cabal Online ( MMORPG )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your Real Name: Iancu Samir
YM : jeff_rey_009@yahoo.com
Facebook : /samy.iancu
Skype ID: darkystarbl

Why are you applying for Moderator?
-I have a lot of free time(when I work on cabal server and then when I don't work I am on ragezone,checking news or replying' to threads,I think I can do much more.

Tell us something about your game experience with Cabal?
-I've started to play cabal online on official cabal server ,after little part of time i just started to create my own private server,of course I didn't succeed at first,but I've tried till I succeed, after that I was trying to develop new things,items,etc and yes,with time "The dream came true".

Contributes ?
-I wasn't always the positive person in every thread,sometimes I was bad person/sometimes a good person,but nevermind,I was contribute to the ragezone/f451 always,Helping people to understand how "it is working"/"what these things does" I was there always to give them the right answer at right time. (My motto is "Earn from yesterday,live from today,hope from tommorow")

Activity ?
-I can able to brag about this question,my activity here in forum is really a record for me(no another forum didn't made me to stay so much time online)I cant answer it with a right number of hours spent here,but always was over 6 and the rest of 6hours remaining spent via phone (you know ! I have a life)

What have you done for RaGEZONE?
-For RaGEZONE nothing special,but for people who visit's it every day,who're asking for help,I did a lot of things that makes me proud! [Remember,we(people who uses/visit's RZ forums)are the most important here,we make RZ famous]

Time at RaGEZONE?

Recent Infractions/Warnings?
- I dont have any.
-In past i had only one :
Reason: Rule Violation
Date :22-11-12 03:11 PM
Expires : Expired
~by SpeedDevil
Off :Yes people,even if Speedy is my friend he did it,Rules are Rules and we have to respect them.

~Dear friends,here it's nothing personal.If you think it's Ok to make me a Moderator go ahead and I would appreciate

Last edited:
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your application is to unorganized. You should probably restructure it and make a more clean template. You also might want to consider working on your English. In order to become a moderator you need great communication skills, it's vital that people understand exactly what you're saying. So work on your application and put some more effort and time into it.

Good luck anyhow! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your application is to unorganized. You should probably restructure it and make a more clean template. You also might want to consider working on your English. In order to become a moderator you need great communication skills, it's vital that people understand exactly what you're saying. So work on your application and put some more effort and time into it.

Good luck anyhow! :)
Recognize,I created and posted the application via phone.Now I am on the PC and i will EDIT it
~Thanks Detox for your reply! more power

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Recognize,I created and posted the application via phone.Now I am on the PC and i will EDIT it
~Thanks Detox for your reply! more power

Good Luck dude. I think you're a good guy, passed the first part of a test atleast.
-Obedience to Moderator
-Able to accept your mistakes.

but when you are moderator please remember this cause after seeing some moderators, they suck. You correct them and you get infracted.
Check the moderators at Muonline section... straight up useless and power abusers.
learn from Detox, his a nice guy.

Reaction score
Being one of the most old users that still activates in Cabal Section I wouldn't give you a positive feedback.
First of all your applications looks like is made in a rush, unorganized and poorly written.
Secondly why you claim here you are 17 but on your profile it's 19? Troubles knowing your DOB ?

Plus as far as I remember you haven't done any major contribution,nor I've seen you active in the area much.
I would vouch for another mod in the Cabal Section, as the current mods are not as active as they once were. However I don't think you would do a great job either, nothing personal though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but when you are moderator please remember this cause after seeing some moderators, they suck. You correct them and you get infracted.
Check the moderators at Muonline section... straight up useless and power abusers.
learn from Detox, his a nice guy.

I will never say that I am better than another person plus I am a person who know and want to learn new things.
I respect others and always listen them carrefuly even if I don't like them.I hope you understand me,friend!
Off : Thank you for support !

Good luck :)
Off : Thank you for support !

Being one of the most old users that still activates in Cabal Section I wouldn't give you a positive feedback.
First of all your applications looks like is made in a rush, unorganized and poorly written.
Secondly why you claim here you are 17 but on your profile it's 19? Troubles knowing your DOB ?

Plus as far as I remember you haven't done any major contribution,nor I've seen you active in the area much.
I would vouch for another mod in the Cabal Section, as the current mods are not as active as they once were. However I don't think you would do a great job either, nothing personal though.

"Being one of the most old users that still activates in Cabal Section I wouldn't give you a positive feedback"
#I really don't understand you Emi,don't talk about positive person,please!;)

"Secondly why you claim here you are 17 but on your profile it's 19? Troubles knowing your DOB ?"
#Is just a little misstake(I hide the age from profile),but why this thing matter so much for you?I did no't it purposely

"Plus as far as I remember you haven't done any major contribution,nor I've seen you active in the area much."
#I help people of ragezone giving answers to their questions and much more,if you don't call this a major help...It's your problem
(I think to help others is the most important thing,because people of ragezone forums are the most important, without them it would not be so populated.

Off : I am not the perfect man,but when I am not able to talk, to criticize a person I simple just look in face and pass over.I remember that you are that person who made that website to hack the servers database,do I remember good? (Nothing personal with you Emi,take it as such:blink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well what can I say hes a good guy help a lot I agree with him being very active and helpful. But moderators are the ones who will judge him ;)

so I wish you best of luck :)
being one of the most old users that still activates in cabal section i wouldn't give you a positive feedback.
Secondly why you claim here you are 17 but on your profile it's 19? Troubles knowing your dob ?

Plus as far as i remember you haven't done any major contribution,nor i've seen you active in the area much.
I would vouch for another mod in the cabal section, as the current mods are not as active as they once were. However i don't think you would do a great job either, nothing personal though.

Reaction score
Obviously you have problems understanding English. Your age matters when you are not honest about it and I agree it's important to help others but how much did you actually help, having 250 post, some of which are requests for help.
Nope sorry, there was no hacking through the website you're talking about, it was outside the forum and no one was actually hacked through that website.
Plus, this is ain't about me, I am not the one applying for a forum mod position.

Cabal does not need yet another childish behavior that abuses power or on the contrary missing days.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Obviously you have problems understanding English. Your age matters when you are not honest about it and I agree it's important to help others but how much did you actually help, having 250 post, some of which are requests for help.
Nope sorry, there was no hacking through the website you're talking about, it was outside the forum and no one was actually hacked through that website.
Plus, this is ain't about me, I am not the one applying for a forum mod position.

Cabal does not need yet another childish behavior that abuses power or on the contrary missing days.

If I will say that you are right,will you just stop to critics me?Just saying that because I read the rules and those reply's are useless plus I really don't care about your opinion.Be arrogant :junglejane:

Reaction score
No, you should be able to respond with arguments and prove me wrong if you can. What would you want, everyone approving you? Sorry but I guess my opinion matters to those who take the decisions.
Saying that you don't care about the opinion of the ones you want to mod, is not an attitude of a moderator.

But hey, good luck :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, you should be able to respond with arguments and prove me wrong if you can. What would you want, everyone approving you? Sorry but I guess my opinion matters to those who take the decisions.
Saying that you don't care about the opinion of the ones you want to mod, is not an attitude of a moderator.

But hey, good luck :)

Emi,I don't have nothing personal with you but I said and I will repeat "I am not perfect,but why to don't get a chance to prove what I can do and what I want to do ?

Thanks !

Reaction score
simply it needs more to be a mod than explain "newbies" how to set up a cabal server or something else... the most of them are able to create new items, if thats a criteria to become a moderator, everyone who apply have to be accept... It needs a lot more than simply helping by some "newbie" problems in the last weeks...
Sorry, I don't see the need in one more moderator.

By the way, if you want to proof sth, than do it first

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Explaining and telling people what to do and how to do it isn't a task for a moderator a moderator can't be a mentor 24/7 telling people how to do and what to do to get their things fixed because there are various other people who can learn that person those things.

A moderator should watch his section 24 hours to make sure that people don't go off-topic and what not but sure they are able to help whenever they are feeling like but they can't mentor 24/7 on whoever needs help with what.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Explaining and telling people what to do and how to do it isn't a task for a moderator a moderator can't be a mentor 24/7 telling people how to do and what to do to get their things fixed because there are various other people who can learn that person those things.

A moderator should watch his section 24 hours to make sure that people don't go off-topic and what not but sure they are able to help whenever they are feeling like but they can't mentor 24/7 on whoever needs help with what.

I agree with you but I never said that to be moderator need only to give answers for cabal servers and about off topic,yes I know what I will have to do and about this,I think your post is useless and off topic.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody really cares at this point if my post is off-topic or not because your the one coming here saying that Moderators need to mentorise people when they nee help and sure they need help but there is also a lot of help to find on the Help section of Cabal online so what's the point and / if they just post a thread on the helpsection then it's up to the moderator if they want to help or they want others to do which mostly is the case but I've seen a lot of moderators too.

Your post was in this case off-topic and useless the reason why i replied with it with my opinion and my opinion is that Moderators don't need to be the mentor around to help people but they also need to be sure that the people don't go off-topic or spam the post or insult others and i think that's the biggest role aside from helping.

Reaction score
ummm,
i don't see your contribution to that section (except helping newbe)
i don't see any tutorial/release from you, all of your started thread is [Help] and [Discussion] <- it's still ask for help/opinion
oh, and btw, you doesn't need to be a moderator to prove yourself, but you do need to prove yourself to become a moderator...
Emi,I don't have nothing personal with you but I said and I will repeat "I am not perfect,but why to don't get a chance to prove what I can do and what I want to do ?

Thanks !

what do you want to do? o_Oa

goodluck anyway...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So as i said before you are good for helping new people but it doesn't make you instantly better than the others neither Moderator worthy because there are a lot of other things Moderators need to do that you might not be aware of.

They need to be sure that nobody's going off-topic or are spamming in your section and that's way different than helping people with their problems.

Maybe just think twice before your going to put up an application.

Back