Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - DragonNest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Name: Abraham

Alias: Abry

Section I am applying for? : DragonNest/ or any section that needs extra help.

Email: abry@ragezone.com

Why am I applying for this position?
I am an ex-mod demanding my position back. No really, DragonNest section is still in its green, even the members. And we all know how huge the activity is going on there. If you'd let me, I'd like to guide the section to it's good ripe. I have my own intuition on modding as I have already done the same for years. I'm suited with improvements, of course. Please trust me on this one, just like how you did before.

What have I Contributed to the section?
I have assisted members on their setups and made several little guides. I report posts every now and then as when I see the need to.

About me:
I'm a Computer Science specializing in Software Engineer undergraduate. I am computer literate just like everyone else here. I enjoy basketball games more than football's. I love metal and girls. I listen to some electro house music too, and anything else relaxing.

In conclusion:
I would greatly appreciate if I were to be accepted once again.

All the best, Ragezone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back