Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application (Habbo Hotel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RaGEZONE Moderator Application

Name: Ben Trigg
Timezone: GMT - London

First of all I would like to make it clear that I like to make my applications stand out to others. To start of with, I would like to tell you a bit about my habbo time.

My Life:
I started habbo back in 2006, From there I played it for about 2 years and I decided "Why dont I make something like this?". I then searched for nearly 2 weeks until I found something that would let me make an exact copy of habbo! That thing was called... HoloCMS and Holograph Emulator, At the time something I didn't have a clue was. I have then learnt throughout the years, But unlike most habbo developers, I had this dream to make the community feel good about the things they release. So, A few years into owning my hotel, I decided to close it down, FOREVER. This was very unusual for me being myself at the time, Most thought I was being crazy, But I wasn't. After closing down my personal hotel I decided to work on Holograph and HoloCMS. I started editing it and I occasionally went to coding classes. After a few years about 2009 I was ready to start something big. Since habbo had went into there flash stages by then, I wanted to be able to code something that would make you run this new flash client. So, I went and coded this brilliant emulator, It worked and stuff, Then I found out about packets. At this time I had no idea what packets were, They were like an alien to me. I learnt about packets and finished the emulator. (Known as Deltar) The emulator was a huge success and made a big change to the community. From there I decided to code and release a few more things, That then got into coding big things, Which then turned into a daily thing. After I had coded exactly 192 functions/code, I went onto coding a website. The website was complete in 4 weeks and had a full management system and was easily editable. At the start of 2011 I found RaGEZONE, seemed like a nice forum chatting place about coding habbo, So I decided to register and join in the chat. I started getting into the community and them getting to know me. They liked me and wanted more, I gave them more and they liked it.​

I think you should choose me because I am very well grammatically user and I like the RaGEZONE forum.
I also think I would make a big change to the Habbo Section and keep the spam to a minimum. I am not saying I will delete every off-topic post as this is a discussion board, Which means they are allowed to chat about various things. I do not beg to be a moderator but it will change the way I use RaGEZONE.

All the best,
Ben.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a post for when they are hiring, Because I probably will not be updating this page as most of my days are the same every day.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't think they will be hiring anymore... likely for a very long time...

EDIT
I also think the moderators there are perfect. They shouldn't be changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where the hell do you see 'Habbo mods needed' anywhere?

I sure as hell don't.

But 8 mods is plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back