Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - LastChaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Warmonger said:
Hah... so you think. I have pm logs with MentaL that proves otherwise. I'm just giving you the 411 if your really looking for getting the spot you need to get well known behind the scenes of ragezone. I applied to moderate the Dekaron section when Cypher went inactive (vacation or another) for several weeks. My application was never taken into consideration nor even replied to (thread remains unlocked and open even to this day). Then someone was promoted who didn't even make application thread... coincidence? Now that more advanced LastChaos files has been leeked we had a new section added to the community for that specific game. New sections need moderators to handle all the new content about to be flooded from the spark of development on that game. Once again I made another application since it was six months after my previous application. Once again someone else less experienced was promoted and never even applied (let alone just joined the ragezone community days before promotion without no contribution to the section at ALL!) another coincidence no? After wondering why none of my applications were not being payed any attention to, I contacted MentaL about it. What it boiled down to was him deleting my old application and told me to remake a new one. To cover up the post date to hide any proof I didn't apply before someone else was promoted perhaps? it would be his word against mine, and we all know how that turns out. It has gotten to the point where I had to remove all my content for that section and start my own development community for that game to be able to moderate my work. Its just sad and sickening to see a very good contributor to the community get pushed to the side and overlooked two times in a row for no reason. You can look at the Dekaron and LastChaos sections for proof of my contributions. I know the truth and what really goes on behind the scenes. If you want my pm logs that I had with MentaL id be glad to post them.

^^^^^

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know I'm in need of a new moderator for this section but your past comments in that other moderator application make me believe your vindictive or at least a bit unreasonable when things do not meet your needs. Care to elaborate further?

I typed that reply up for another moderator application thread to give some pointers to new applicants. There is nothing hostile or vindictive about it. I made a new application thread like you stated after the most akward spillage of beans I have ever seen on ragezone. But really it was stupid of me to re-post another application in the first place. I have already alerted the community of my contributions to the section will stop and all my work will be kept on another board as stated here. I stuck that reply here instead to keep the other application thread clean for that member. You can delete this thread or what not as its useless.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I been putting the pieces to the puzzle together for a long time. And it makes me sick.

Ignore Warmonger, he's just sad someone who deserved the position got it instead of him.

If becoming a moderator depended on who you were friends with then there would be way less moderators than there are today.

Good luck though, I'm sure if no one else makes an application you'll get the position.

Reaction score
Seems to me though that because you have shared work that you should be rewarded with a moderator position. Moderation is based on allot of things and not just "contributions" although it helps but if the person who contributes cannot fathom a few basic concepts them its no use.

Now, I'm aware that if you do not get what you want you will stop releasing and migrate to another board, this is what we call a threat. I myself am not a fan of threats. I want a moderator who wishes to contribute for the love of it and wanting to help members while helping yourself too! Pulling of your releases because you feel you are deserving of a position (which ultimately it does not look like you are going to get) really sets a bad taste in my mouth.

I await a reply.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your ego bruised because you didn't get a position that you didn't deserve?

Wizatek was working on LC way before you decided to show off your e-penis in the thread with all the files. That's why you didn't get the position.

If you don't believe that then that's your problem, but don't be so ignorant and think you know exactly whats going on and think your putting some invisible puzzle together when there is none. Stop pretending like you've been a victim of power abuse.

All this drama your starting over simply not getting a position is the exact reason why you weren't recommended to be a moderator. I can't imagine all the stuff you would do IRL when you don't get a job you apply for.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In order to get in the RZ staff you need to have good friends that are already in the RZ staff. I applied for moderator twice, for two different sections. And each time the position was giving away to someone far less experienced then me in the field, who never even took the time out to apply in the first place. I love ragezone and the community, but its staff is about as corrupt as any other. Good luck to you.
im sorry,
but i think that you dont deserve Moderator when you dont respect your opponents.
Respect MentaL's choice's.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You think making a thread like this will change MentaL's mind? No, it just proves that he made the right decision.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I was going to recommend you to MentaL for the moderator position. I always keep an eye out for Dekaron but it's a dead section in my opinion. Nothing really left to moderate. I may not be active in dekaron with contributions but I am always trying to keep the section clean and easy for a newcomer to get to know where to click.

I don't see why you should remove anything from ragezone if you don't get accepted as a moderator. You seem a good person, don't try to make everyone hate you.

@Thread: I can say that he is a member that is trying to help in a mannered way and that he only crossed the line on his other application. Please review his application and why not take a work with him in a more private way. After all we all end up Ducking up things in live from time to time.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was going to recommend you to MentaL for the moderator position. I always keep an eye out for Dekaron but it's a dead section in my opinion. Nothing really left to moderate. I may not be active in dekaron with contributions but I am always trying to keep the section clean and easy for a newcomer to get to know where to click.

I don't see why you should remove anything from ragezone if you don't get accepted as a moderator. You seem a good person, don't try to make everyone hate you.

@Thread: I can say that he is a member that is trying to help in a mannered way and that he only crossed the line on his other application. Please review his application and why not take a work with him in a more private way. After all we all end up Ducking up things in live from time to time.

There is a difference between Ducking up and going overboard.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How is he going overboard?

Did you even bother reading his post?

Warmonger said:
After wondering why none of my applications were not being payed any attention to, I contacted MentaL about it. What it boiled down to was him deleting my old application and told me to remake a new one. To cover up the post date to hide any proof I didn't apply before someone else was promoted perhaps? it would be his word against mine, and we all know how that turns out. It has gotten to the point where I had to remove all my content for that section and start my own development community for that game to be able to moderate my work. Its just sad and sickening to see a very good contributor to the community get pushed to the side and overlooked two times in a row for no reason

He's deleting his own work and making his own development forum just because he didn't get moderator in the section. That is what you call "Going overboard"

The only reason he wants to be a moderator is so he can moderate his own work, which makes no Ducking sense to be quite honest because you can report posts.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't over emphasize the situation, he's just being a little dramatic about it. I would think going overboard would be doing something that ends up pissing other people off.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't over emphasize the situation, he's just being a little dramatic about it. I would think going overboard would be doing something that ends up pissing other people off.

Over emphasize what? I basically repeated everything he's said in a few posts. By the way thats your definition of overboard, not mine. He may not be going overboard for you but he sure is for me.

I highly doubt a member deleting all his contributions would make other users happy.

For people who don't know: This isn't his first ragefit about not becoming a moderator. He had one a month back as well which had to do with Mental & me but it was resolved apparently. This is his second time he's threatened MentaL saying he would remove all his stuff on the forum because he didn't get an ultragreat moderator position.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I tried being fair and even let the thread open for several days for him to at least man up and reply but sadly he in turn decided our staff was corrupt and deleted all his releases since he never got the moderator spot. Due to his intolerant behavior and community disruption he has now been banned and all his releases RESTORED.

If anyone who wishes to possibly apply as a moderator who can actually release and contribute to the section without threatening myself or members are free to do so. Act responsibly or you'll meet the same fat as Mr Mong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back