Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application: Luna Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Almost no one takes care of "Luna Online" section.
Willing to become a moderator and do the best I can.

Full Name: Vadim (last name available on request)

Birthday: April 28th

Email: sorry due to recent spamming issue not gonna write it in public. Admins/mods can get it from my profile.

Current Location: Portlandia Oregon :$:

About your self: "That guy" who sometimes posts no-sense. Work for delivery company through subcontractor. Fucked up school so have to deal with it now. Anything else?

Why are you applying?: Because section is a mess and no one takes much care of it.

Infraction's: 3 infraction's and one warning.

Experience: Owner luna online server, fiesta server, ro server, rose server.

P.S. Offtopic: would be awesome if we could have subforum there for luna+ stuff. (theres regular luna online and theres luna plus)

More info available on request.

Last edited:
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hows your development experience as a whole would you say?

Development for luna: I would say somewhere above average. Tho it's not that hard to maintain and develop for it.
Development widewise: Idk, programming on hobby level, maybe will take university next year and go for something programming related.

P.S. If I don't get approved for moderator, I would suggest riot2212 to be a moderator as long as he has time and will. He's awesome guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back