Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Name:
Frank M

Email:
XZeenon@hotmail.com

Reason for applying:
I absolutely love the RZ community. I've been in it since 2004 (I've had other accounts, can't really remember what happened to them)
All this time, I've wanted to join the Moderation teams, but I didn't feel I was old enough before. (I have always been very interested in game development and computer science)
Before, I would contribute a lot to the GunZ Online section, but after years of doing so, I eventually got bored of the game.
Right now, I've become very interested in the development of Minecraft.
I know it's very slow there right now, and probably doesn't need many Moderators, but I know somehow, it might manage to get popular.

Contributions:
Well, since I just recently got Minecraft a few weeks ago, I haven't contributed much, only this: [.NET]XZeenon's Minecraft Server Wrapper - RaGEZONE forums
I'm definitely going to contribute more. I'm currently learning plugin development for Bukkit, and wish to help out others who'd like to create their own servers.

Other:
I know the section is quite small, and hasn't got much attention yet, but by the end of the full release, I expect it to be filled with people interested in its development.
As soon as I got Minecraft, I looked for the section, and I found it. The program I posted has been in development since a few days after I got minecraft, that's why I just released it.

I have a lot of experience with VBulletin, Moderation, Adminitration, Proper Reasoning, and dealing with users.
(I have hosted my own game networks before)
I always respect people, even when being disrespected. Although, that doesn't mean I'm just going to let them walk all over me.

I'm a very trusted member here, mostly in the GunZ section, don't really go on other sections anymore.

I've contributed a lot in the GunZ Section (Just for reference)

Best of all, I'm a logical thinker. (I only use logic. I don't let emotions; like anger, get in the way of my decisions)
I hear it's hard to find logical thinkers now....

Thank you for reading.
I hope you liked my application.

Sincerely,
Frank. (XZeenon)

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You look pretty qualified Mr. Frank, I believe 2 is enough for the section but you seem to be able to moderate the section greatly and I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you very much, that means a lot. :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I like your application and information
Hope you will be it btw you need to realise that there are many applications too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back