Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Ran Online Section

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Username: qiangqiang101 > Kal-El > LatneM(Yes MentaL's Upside down) > I'm Not MentaL
Email address: qiangqiang101@hotmail.com / qiangqiang101@gmail.com / 767375116@qq.com
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Yes the Country of Missing Airplane MH370)
Online Hours: atleast minimum of 3-20hours (depends on the situation)
Favorite MMORPG: Ran Online, Cabal Online, O2Jam
Hobbies: Gaming, Programming, Table Tennis, Badminton, Bowling, Joking, Eating, Hang-outing, etc
Languages: American English, British English, Malaysian English, Singaporean English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Malay.
Working Experience: 7 years on my own Ran Online Private Server, 5 years Programming
My Job: Marketing & Support Executive on Hewlett-Packard Malaysia

Section you are apply for?
I am applying for the Ran Online Section, and I'm a former Moderator too.

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
First, I started here in RaGEZONE wayback 2008, I've joined the Ran Online Community because I want to learn more on How to Open a Private Server.

What are my contribution in Ran Online?
Game Launchers
LevelEditC.exe
Skills
Mobs

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.
First of all, I have 7 years experience on Ran Online, I'm a former moderator (ex-mod) back in 2010 - 2011, and I know most of the Moderation Panel controls, and I'm a respected member on RaGEZONE.

What can you do as a moderator?
Making Ran Online Section a better Tomorrow.

Moderator Experience?
I'm former Moderator on RaGEZONE, Super-mod on SMKPS, Administrator on RanYong

Thank you for reading my application.

Best regards,
I'm Not MentaL

Back