• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Moderator Application - Talisman Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
email: jefferson_filho008@hotmail.com

Section you are applying for?
Talisman Online

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?

Yes, I have my own Talisman Online forum, and it have been online for more that two year, is the biggest community of talisman on Brazil, I have my own private server that have been online for about 5 months now,I played talisman for about 1 year more.

Why should I be a Ace Online Moderator.

Well, I think I have lots experince in foruns, because I have my own with 3,525 members and a good amount of visit around 70+ members per day, I can help in everything , creating servers, question about classes etc and I speak two language.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?

Well, I joined on RaGEZONE to learn how to create Talisman Online Server and help other peoples creating they own server too, I always try to share everything I know.

I know I don't have 100 posts but I have 80 hehehe, here is the link of my forum if you like to take a look

Thank you

Jefferson Filho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back